Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Randomosity FTW

It's been a hectic past couple of days with a lot of lack of sleep which has led to the reason of my naked (sans maquillage) face. It made me realize today that maybe it's a good idea to skip wearing makeup every so often. Let our skin breathe? I don't know. All I know is that I don't want to depend on makeup, no matter how much I love it. I want to feel confident, or at least satisfied, without it. So, I think from now on I'm going to take a "rest" day every so often. And be happy with what God gave me.

Also, just to let you guys know, there is a 15% off your whole purchase online (US ONLY) and in store at Sephora from April 12-19. All you have to do is become a Beauty Insider which is completely free, or "no purchase necessary" to join. I'm debating on whether I should pick up some stuff or not. However, there is a coupon necessary that needs to be presented at time of purchase.

Mini Review:Longchamp
My longchamp bag is just awesome! So completely perfect as an everyday tote. The fabric (nylon) is so light and the bag's capacity is endless. I have not had any problems with the inside pocket yet, but I do prefer to keep the leather flap open as it is an annoyance to have to pop it open everytime. If anyone is needing a light, sturdy, stylish, roomy everyday bag, get this! I know that some people use it as a school bag as well.

Possible future blogposts:
What's in my purse
Flaws and all

Lots of tidbits to talk about so to finish it off,
I'll leave you guys with a random question: Where's Foxy the pimp?

3 comments:

  1. FOXY DAH PIMP IS RIGHT HEYAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about getting a Longchamp bag myself. Thanks for the helpful review. P.S. I agree with your idea that it is good to let your face "rest" from makeup.
    Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete