This is my entry for Lorraine Stannick's (TheCurrentCustom)Everyday Makeup Contest!
Note that everyday varies but this will be a general idea of the products I apply on a day to day basis.
1. Start out with moisturizing my face with Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (Important step, have very dry/flaky skin)
2. Apply loose/pressed mineral powder with a flat top brush, usually Physician Formula's Talc-Free Mineral Wear
3. Optional, apply liquid highlighter to cheekbones with fingers, Benefit's Highbeam
4. Apply Urban Decay's Exhale blush to the apples, sweeping up with blush brush
5. Brush on either NYC's Sunny bronzer or Benefit's Hoola bronzer with kabuki brush (My bronzer must be matte!)
6. Wash of shimmery eyeshadow over lid (Stila's Kitten) or simple brown neutral eye using Too Faced Naughty or Nice palette
7. Black cream liner (Clinique's Brush-on liner) or black pencil liner (Orlane Black pencil) to only top lid
8. Curl lashes with Shiseido curler (Needed step!)
9. Apply mascara to usually only top lashes with Rimmel's Sexy Curves or Maybelline's Define a Lash Volume
10. Finish off with a sheer pink lipgloss, my favourite is the plumping Bare Escentuals Buxom Lipgloss in Amber
So that's my everday makeup routine! Thanks for having the contest Lorraine!