Sunday, April 25, 2010

Deal of the Day #2

The other day I was reading up on Shoppers Drug Mart Flyers and so that the perfume that I wanted, Ralph by Ralph Lauren was on sale for $19.99 CAD (30 mL)

So the next day, I hurried there only to have been confronted by many other perfumes: Calvin Klein, Alfred Sung, Britney Spears, Elizabeth Arden, Ralph Lauren, Paris Hilton, etc. for the same price but many of the others were 100 or 125mL. I was debating so long on whether to buy the perfume I was originally coming for or taking a chance on an unknown perfume with over 3x the product.

Guess which one I ended up choosing?

I went with Britney Spears' Curious perfume. If you knew me personally, you'd know that I don't like Britney Spears nor ever thought of buying one of her perfumes but I guess you could say I was "Curious". Haha, me so hilarious. They had no tester at the store so it really was a gamble. Well, I tried it and I'm okay with it. My sister told me that the Ralph perfume started to smell stinky after a while, so I refrained from buying that.

Overall, I'm happy with my decision. It was a really great deal after all. Check out your local Shoppers if you're interested and see what they have in stock before it's too late!

DESCRIPTION OF PERFUME:
An exhilarating white floral accented with Louisiana Magnolia and wrapped in the sensuality of vanilla-infused musk.

CONTEMPLATION...louisiana Magnolia Golden Anjou Pear Water Lotus

THRILL... Early Morning Tuberose Star Jasmine Pink Cyclamen

SATISFACTION...Vanilla-Infused Musk Blonde woods Sandalwood Azure blue atomizer lends a timeless, feminine touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment