Saturday, May 15, 2010

Won't Be Hearing From Me Much

 Hey guys,
Sorry I've been MIA (missing in action) lately. I've had a lot of school work and procrastination to do and I don't think it will end until my school year ends altogether. Sucks.
I'll try to keep posting but if you don't hear from me much, now you know why.
This is a really brief post so I'm gonna add some songs that I've been enjoying lately.

Ke$ha- Animal
Ke$ha- Disgusting
Miley Cyrus- Can't Be Tamed
Katy Perry- California Gurls

You've all probably heard of these artists and songs but if not check them out! I really like Katy Perry in general and I'm surprisingly attached to Ke$ha's songs, although her attitude and personality kind of turns me off. Also, I've never really been a fan of Miley Cyrus but this song is just so darn catchy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment