Monday, May 3, 2010

Me in 10 years?

Ahhhhhhhhh I'm on a roll today! I must be feeling really guilty today (hehe)

I found this article recently that I thought I'd share. Although I love makeup and anything beauty related I have no where near anything that this lady I'm about to show you has. Also, a reason might be because I have no money. Cha-ching. I think the last time I calculated was last August, when I was just getting into makeup and already by that time I'd come near the $300 range of money spent on beauty related items. Scary, for me anyway. Now, early May, I'm scared to count up the money I've used on not just makeup but perfume, hair products, nail products, and more.

Read the article for yourself and let me know your thoughts.
Crazy Lady

Me in 10 years? Let's hope not.

Edit:
Also, I want to add in 3 songs I've been loving recently.
Magic by Emii
Hollywood by Marina & The Diamonds
and just yesterday, Shiver by Shawn Desman, which by the way features a lot of So You Think You Can Dance Dancers and if you listen closely, when he says Shiver, it sounds like "Shit my". Oops!

1 comment: