Monday, May 3, 2010

Want List #2

This is my updated want list.
First off, I'll start off with what I still have not gotten and still want:
Mac Face and Body Foundation (when I'm finished my BECCA one)
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Eye Blending Brush
Crest Advanced Whitening Strips
Nars Orgasm

New wants:
Mac Liptstick in either, Angel, Creme Cup or Gaga ( looking for a wearable daytime pink)


MAC Skin Refined Zone for instantly reducing the appearance of pores, I have noticeable pores around my nose area, heard good things about this product

Still looking for Covergirl's Trio in Shimmering Sands, annoyance.

Next one might not make sense, since it is not nearly the season to wear it, but it's just so preeetyyyyyy!
China Glaze Ruby Pumps, perfect for holiday season, or in my case, all year round?
Want to try this lipbalm but I have not heard of it in Canada yet. It's called Eos and the concept is so cute and unique!

Last one is just generally some more polishes, preferably from OPI, missed their Alice in Wonderland collection, would've loved Mad as a Hatter and the Alice one which would be spot-on with my glitter phase. Or some from the new Hong Kong collection. We'll see and I'll make sure to let you know what I get when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment