Saturday, May 15, 2010

Potential Outfit Of The Day

Just a word of warning, I don't usually do these kinds of posts, as you may already tell but I really want to know my readers opinion of this outfit I put together.

In the photos, I'm wearing my mom's yellow jacket that I mentioned in one of my first posts (it has no brand), an unrefined amber necklace, a cream coloured tank top by Nate Organics (organic cotton FTW!), dark olivey green capris bought from Winners by the brand Buffalo Shop, and wedges bought from Winners by the brand Aerosoles.

Enjoy and tell me what you think!


Here are the close-ups of my shoes. Love, and they sort of remind of the Alexander McQueen (RIP) Queenadillos' pattern if you look at the first up close shoe picture I took. Or not, maybe I'm just crazy.
P.S. Excuse all the stuff in the background and that random obnoxious Abercrombie bag with a pair of fairy wings in it. WTH? Obviously, I'm not a very good photographer. 
A picture for reference:

2 comments: