Sunday, March 21, 2010

Want List #1

This will be the first of my series of the things I currently want. It may go outside of the beauty spectrum =) Not in any particular order. Also, this is my first time inserting pictures, hopefully it works.

1. Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam V


2. Crest Advanced Whitening Strips - Teeth aren't white, nuff said


3. NARS Orgasm Blush - Great everyday, every skin tone blush


4. Maybelline Full n' Soft- Although I already have too many mascaras, but heard good stuff about this one


5. Mac Face and Body Foundation- Expensive, but will last a long time - don't usually wear foundations, but this one is very light and nice finish


6. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin- Must-have for eyeshadow wearers, like the shimmer


7. Eyeshadow and Blending Brush - Not sure from which brand yet, maybe Yves Rocher

8. Longchamp Le Pliage Med/Lar - Everyone has it, but still love it for versatility and ease, not sure the colour yet (Navy looks nice)


That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the weblink on the previous post. It was really helpful, as I like to know how safe my cosmetics are. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete