Monday, March 15, 2010

Find of the Day

I was having trouble coming up with a second post idea.
However, I recently came across a great deal so I thought I would share.

I went to my local Urban Outfitters the other day with some friends. I was wandering around when I came across an eyeshadow palette by the company Kimchi Blue. It was pretty cute packaging, containing four different colours, an olive shimmer which they call Sterling, a matte light green Emerald, a midnight blue shimmer Mulberry and a great dupe colour for Stila's Kitten, which I also have called Lace. All these colours where each one is the size of a Mac eyeshadow for. . . $1.99!

I'm not sure if it was a mistake but when I was there there were plenty left. If you're interested, go check it out!

The original retail price was $18. In terms of quality, it is okay. Not the best but definitely usable. Probably a little better than drugstore pigmentation. The only colour I'm not too sure about is the Emerald one, it's chalky and a colour I don't reach for a lot.

By now, you probably realized that I spell colour with an r, well that's because I'm Canadian.

Anyways, this palette is an awesome deal, especially at this price. Even if you're just looking for a cheaper alternative to the cult-fave Stila's Kitten eyeshadow, this is a must. Because in my opinion, the Lace colour is an EXACT dupe, I've never seen a closer match. This will be a great palette to take when I'm travelling.

I tried to find a picture of the palette to show but it has been since taken off the Urban Outfitter's website. I found a similar palette made by the same company, but of course, not the same thing.
Link is here: http://tiny.cc/yBMCX

In the future, I'll try to figure out how to post pictures to the posts as well.
Hope you enjoyed this find of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment