Sunday, March 28, 2010

Update #1

Hey guys! Its been a while but not really. I guess in internet time its been eons.
Lately I've kind of been running low on ideas. Well, no I have lots of ideas but I'm not sure where to begin.
I could always do the usual of hauls, reviews, want lists, maybe even a makeup collection if I can find out how to use my camera. Any suggestions would be great on this!

Also, I'm waiting still on my Longchamp. It hasn't been a while yet but today I checked on the tracking number and it says that it arrived in Canada today! So hopefully tomorrow it will be waiting on my doorstep. Crossing my fingers**. When that arrives and I get a chance to use it and play around with it I'll do a review, like I promised earlier.

Otherwise, this week is gonna be hectic! In terms of school work/tests/projects. Can't wait for this week to end and for Easter long weekend to start!
A place that a friend and I want to go reallllll bad is the Holt Renfrew Last Call at Vaughan Mills. They have some awesome designer deals there, and God knows I'm a sucker for discount designer. Right now, I'm really itching for a nice tall pair of thick heels with thick straps. We'll see what will happen or if even we have a chance to go.

One thing I've been really surprised at and liking is my first liquid eyeliner I got by NYC. It was only $1 so I was thinking what the heck! I thought it would be really terrible and messy but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. But it takes FOREVER to dry, looking so stupid in front of the mirror fanning one of my closed eyes. Haha ridiculous! Wow, I think that might've turned into a mini-review.

Anyways, that was a little peek inside my head. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment