Tuesday, March 9, 2010

In the beginning

Ever since I can remember I've been sneaking away from my mom at the drugstore or department store to take a peek in the makeup aisle. Which I always found funny, since I thought of myself as a tomboy.

It was not until last year when I started to do something about my inner addiction. It all started when I found you tube and blogs such as these where people professed their love over cosmetics and such. From then on, I wanted to learn more and more and also wanted to share my thoughts and opinions as well. My wallet has also become much lighter as well. Ha.

Hi, I'm lyndaloolaaley. Nice to meet you.

My goals for this blog is mostly beauty related, but don't be surprised if you see random posts of other things as well that might've caught my eye. I plan on doing reviews of products that I love, hate or just think is okay, products that have caught my eye. . .or not.

But, this isn't just about me. I would love to hear back from you guys on anything! Suggestions for improvements, comments, ideas for future posts, etc.

This is the beginning of an adventure and I hope you'll join me. After all, this IS where makeup geeks come out to play. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment