Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Products I've Hit Pan

So this isn't going to be one of those Project 10 pan videos, I don't think I would be able to do it

However, I'll show you the products I've either finished or the pan is visible.
The products shown here are: Physician Formula's Talc-Free Face Powder in Buff Beige, Joe Fresh Lipgloss in Sheer pink, Clinique all over colour in peony, Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips in Amber (you guys know how much i love this!) and Clinique long last glosswear in air kiss.
As you can see, i don't how many products that are on the verge of being finished. I have a problem. I can't identify ONE eye product that I could've put in this post! It's crazy. I've finished mascaras before, such as Rimmel Sexy Curves and L'oreal Voluminous but I don't think those count.

I don't know of the quality of these pictures. I took them with my new phone: LG New Chocolate because my sister took the camera I use on a trip. The phone has 5mp, so it should do the job.

Also, a couple of days ago i found a store in Pacific Mall selling the Alice in Wonderland Collection still by OPI. I was so excited but unfortunately they didn't have Mad As a Hatter. I did however pick up Alice in Wonderland. GORGEOUS blue sparkly colour but it's going to be a pain to remove. The price was good to, $8.50 CAD with tax included.
That's all for now! Have a good weekend. Exam week is coming up and it's killing me.
So excited for summer you have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment