Saturday, June 5, 2010

May Favourites

Here's my May Favourites! Sorry there's a delay. It's been hectic at school right now. I'm going to be using stock pictures today just cuz I'm lazy :P

First up: LONGCHAMP! woop. i've been using it ever since I got it a few months ago. SO versatile and easy to use. goes with everything. i ordered mine online from magnums.net. they are a legit seller and have great, fast shipping! Also, if it's your first purchase there, you can sign up for their newsletter and get $10 off your first purchase!


I own both the Physician's Formula loose and pressed mineral powder. But, even though the loose powder is harder to work with, it gives me a better, less cakey finish. It lets my skin breathe which I'm all for. It's one of the more expensive brands, but I believe that their quality is better. I use it with my Posh Flat Top Brush.
(Don't use the brush that goes with it, it's so itchy and rough!)
Oh my god! That's so cool. I looked up on google images for a stock photo of the Posh Flat Top and the first result was a picture I used in my earlier post! Haha, I guess I'll have to use that one then. (It's the second from the left)
Another favourite is my Benefit Hoola bronzer. It's getting hot where I live and this bronzer is really nice to give colour to the face. It may look muddy in the box, but with a light hand: flawless!

My steady companion and favourite is the Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer. Really nice drugstore alternative for a under eye concealer. I got it a shade lighter so that it would brighten up my tired circles from lack of sleep.
The two neutral eyeshadow looks I've been wearing a lot is my Cover Girl Shimmering Sands and the Clinique Duo in Seashell Pink and Fawn satin.Foolproof
Overall, this month I have not been wearing much makeup. In fact, for the majority of the time, I've gone bare.
As well, I've been thinking, one thing I have not really posted on my blog yet is a real review. I'm not sure where to begin. So if you guys have any suggestion, that would really help me out.

Talk to you later!








I should really do a review of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment