Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Crushed Grapes Nails

 Howdy y'all.
Today is another Nails of The Day featuring the colour Crushed Grapes by Sally Hansen.
It's a really gorgeous, deep, almost black purple with subtle red-ish sparkles. I love it when the light hits my nails just right so that you can see the shimmer. Unfortunately, it seems that after a few days, the shimmer disappear. Is that normal or am I going crazy? No special sparkle finger today.. . but of course my nails are topped with Seche Vite Top Coat.

 Too bad the pictures can't capture the gorgeous-ness of this colour.


To end, I'm going to include a video of Taylor Momsen, from Gossip Girl, in her band The Pretty Reckless. I really dislike her attitude put she's actually a surprisingly good singer. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment